With The Name of God, The Most Merciful. The Most Beneficent,
And The Excellent Helper, And The Excellent Protector
- A 17000 points rally is due in Nifty50 index;
- It's likely to achieve 23000 by 2024;
- The Indian Economy is likely to achieve a GDP growth rate in double digits in the 2020s
Long Term Outlook
- A deep correction is due in Nifty50 index, much below 7857;
- It's likely to bottom out by Dec 2017, or before;
- The issues in World Economy, are likely to eclipse Indian Economy, in the short run
Medium Term Outlook
- As long as Nifty is below 8557, it's in a tailspin and might target 8273 - 8247 range;
- But as long as 8373 is safe it could stage a corrective bounce towards 8497 - 8523 range and above - intraday;
- The very short term bias, strangely enough, is positive!
Short Term Outlook, valid till Wed, 11/09/2016 EOD
Next update on: Wednesday 11/09/2016 evening. For clarity of context, please read previous posts. Thank You.