- The Oversold level would be 4883.10
- The 5 EMA is at 4966
- The Trading SL for Shorts is 5036
- The weekly Overbought level now is 5097
- Investors: Keep buying on dips
- Day Traders: If Nifty goes below 4925 before 10:30 am buy for a target of 4950
- Swing traders: Short Nifty below 4880; Above 4880 don't short
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
- The Overbought level would be 5045
- Resistances below that level are: 5027, 5013, 4994, 4982
- The 5 ema is at 4962
- Trading SL for longs is 4931.90
- Investors SL is 4255; or 4300 puts of Oct Series
- As long as 4520 is not breached, Nifty is in uptrend
Monday, September 21, 2009
- The Overbought Level for Tuesday is 5013
- The resistances above it are 5023, 5036, 5048
- The supports below are 4995, 4980, 4960, 4948,
- The 5 EMA is at 4927
- The weekly Overbought Level is 5048
- Nifty might not breach 5048 level this week
- There is likelihood of a negative closing
- Options data suggests that downside is limited
- The 5 ema of VIX is 28.17, lowest in 2009, reflecting stability
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
- Enjoy, but don't throw caution to the wind
- The Overbought Level would be 4992
- The Resistances are placed at 5002, 5016, 5028
- The Supports are placed at 4958, 4937, 4924
- The Options Data Suggests that Downside is limited.
- FIIs are net buyers for 11,282.16 Cr and DIIs for 24,468.81 since 1st September 2009.
- A link to a StockChart, that shows ADX and PSAR has been included under Easy Trading Rules in pure-profits.blogspot.com for the trailing Stop Loss.
- Thanks everybody for your wishes, and making this blog number one site in the world on the topic of Pure Quantitative Analysis (See here), I hope your wealth multiplies exponentially in the coming months
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- The Overbought Level would be 4922
- The Resistances are placed at 4932, 4947, 4960
- The Supports are placed at 4887, 4865, 4852
- The Options Data Suggest a bounce ahead
- The Monthly Breakout Point is 5392, for September - A closing above 5392 in September would invalidate my forecast of an impending C wave (Major Correction)
- If Nifty closes above 5392 in September, then we would have 12000 within one year. But a closing above 5392 in September 2009 is very unlikely
- Half Yearly Overbought Level: 4958, Monthly Overbought Level: 4925, Weekly Overbought Level: 4955
- A closing above 4941 would bring 5036 sure shot
Monday, September 14, 2009
- Nifty continues to be in uptrend
- There is a likelihood of a swing this week
- If the swing doesn't happen this week, we would see a bounce from current levels
- Main Pivots are 4877, 4769, 4734, 4698
- Nifty would try to touch 4821 on the up and 4778 on the low.
- Thanks VK Bhai, Sureela ji, and Sundaribala ji, I would answer your queries in a day or two.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
- Nifty would be overbought at 4831.
- Resistances would be 4809, 4831, 4843.
- Supports are placed at 4767, 4752, 4727.
- A trend reversal is fast approaching Nifty.
- Gold touched $1000 yesterday.
- Next target for Gold is $1200, or Rs. 17200 locally.
Monday, September 7, 2009
- On Monday, Nifty would try to cover 4726 on the high and 4667.35 on the low.
- Closing could be positive.
- This week important level would be 4614.
- There is a good chance that Friday's closing might be lower than 4680.
- In the current scenario, it's unlikely that Nifty would cross 4925 in September.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
- Possibility of a Trend Reversal in next two months
- Meanwhile Nifty continues in Swing Mode
- Overbought at 4746.70, Oversold at 4529
- Pivots are at 4626, 4591, 4555, 4480, 4464, 4447
- Nifty would be weak below 4594
- The high could be around 4663 and low around 4570.